Translate

Friday, May 30, 2008

Four Days Left til the BIG DAY at B & B

Only Four Days left until I hit the road and leave for B & B 14-16 hour drive (they say) Hmmm. After the last 2 months of doing nothing but-work-work-work (okay.. there was a little fun thrown in here & there) Will I be able to make that drive? Nope, will be stopping along the way for a little R & R -- hopefully will hook up with my bead-buddies Joan & Yvonne to share a room (or couch) and looking forward to seeing Linda upon my arrival in WI. ( Can you believe I forgot what hotel I am staying in - I think I should schedule some time to check my notes or at least make a few phone calls until I figure out that important detail)

Til next time:
















For my blogging buddies (and everyone else) please take advantage of my $10 coupon to use at the show on your purchases of $60 or more.

1 comment:

Katelyn Nolan said...

Thanks for a greatt read