Translate

Monday, August 18, 2008

lisa peters ART - Special Item of the Week!

Hi Everyone,
I am having a special sale on etsy for my SUNSHINE LOVE Bracelet, which includes 9 handmade stoneware hearts glazed using a variety of Yellow Glazes and Textures. The bracelet is not BRIGHT Yellow like Majolica Colors it is very subdued, very mustardy. If you mention that you read about my bracelet here on my blog, or on the BAO Blog or Web Site (Bead Art Originals ) in the notes to seller you get an adorable little yellow heart ring for FREE. The Ring is Rhodium and adjusts to any size finger - at $13.50 Value.
I can also make this bracelet for you in 4 other colors - pink, blue, cream & green & brown. All in a very subdued pallette on dark stoneware clay.
Thanks for stopping by today
Happy Creating!
Lisa