Translate

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Not a total meltdown

MY FAVORITE BUTTONS!
1-30-08



Well I opened my kiln on Wednesday morning to find this:


But not all was lost! As you know from my previous posts there were more shelves to uncover. And they all looked great! The meltdown was not as bad as I initially thought it was. I am not sure why -- but thankfull nonetheless. I am 99% sure I overloaded the bead wires - so I wont do that again!

I uploaded a ton of photo's of this firing to the flickr.com site and have put them in a set entitled Stoneware 1-30-08 or http://www.flickr.com/photos/lisapetersart/sets/72157603827664602/ if the link does not work.

I could not get all photographed today but will try again this weekend.
If you have any questions
please email buddee or lulu
as they have total control over the beads & buttons now!






No comments: