Translate

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wanna Win Some Lisa Peters ART Beads?



Heather Powers over at Art Bead Scene has asked me to be a Bead Sponsor this month for the ABS January Challenge. The Challenge is: (taken from Art Bead Scene blog)




For our January challenge I've decided to choose my all time favorite painting, Irises by Vincent Van Gogh. Both my favorite painter and flower all wrapped up into one glorious mix of color and texture! Your entry this month can be inspired by the colors, irises, pattern, whatever you choose to focus on for your creation. Just remember to include at least one art bead in your design. We can't wait to see what you create!


I encourage you to take a look at the ABS Blog and participate in this wonderful challenge.

I will be giving away:
1 Long Raku Fired Tube Bead that has PMC included
2 Raku White Crackle Round Beads
3 Stoneware hearts


Good Luck everyone!




2 comments:

Erin Siegel said...

Yay! Lisa Peters Beads! I hope I win your wonderful beads! I WILL have my entry ready soon.

Lisa Peters Russ said...

Yeah! Erin -- I am sending positive creative energy over your way - I cant wait to see your entry!