Translate

Monday, March 3, 2008

Back from Berks Bead Bazaar - Wyomissing, PA

Hi,

I am back a day early from Berks Bead Bazaar in Wymossing, Pa. I was due to come home Monday night and came back a day early as I was T-I-R-E-D (With all capital letters) I will finish up intended business next month!

Berks Bead Bazaar is a really nice Bead Show run by Joan Miller of Joan Miller Porcelain and Louise Mahaffey of The Glass Place at the Inn at Reading, Wyomissing, PA each March. It features bead, jewelry and findings vendors from everywhere! For a list of show exhibitors and a peek at their websites check out: Berks Bead Bazaar Exhibitors List.

I had a very good show - Saturday was great - Sunday a little slower than expected (where did everyone go after Church?) but all in all it was a wonderful opportunity to meet in person the people that have been buying my work online and customers I have not seen in a year! I am especially grateful for all the new customers and wonderful commentary on my new work for 2008. If you have not had a chance to send me your email address so I can put you on my email list please do so by emailing lisa@lisapetersART.com -- let me know what you are interested in or what you purchased at Berks and we can go from there!

For the rest of you.. I will be preparing this month for my exhibit at the New City Library in New City NY - The Versatility of Ceramic - One Artists View April 1-30,2008 and will be a little busy but I do have alot of gorgeous pieces available now and will be firing new ones as I fire pieces for my show as well. Some of the pieces at the Exhibit will be for sale and some NFS., please contact me privately for purchase information. If you give me a few days I will have them up on flickr, etsy and on my lisapetersART slide shows.

I will try to post a BERKS Photo Montage later on today - right now I believe I have 10 bags waiting for me to be unloaded and organized.

Grrrr!

A special thank you to Linda Themer from Textured Turtle and Carol D Sharpe of Sand Fibers for providing me with gorgeous samples for my customers to view at the show. I ran out of your cards girls and had alot of requests for your info so stock up your etsy stores just in case :)

Your samples were a great help to me in providing inspiration to some creative people who needed a little direction. Thank You.

Lisa

1 comment:

Scarf It Up said...

Wow, Lisa! Congratulations on a good show and on your upcoming NYC Library show! Way to go, girl!

Rest up, 'cause your work is about to TAKE off! Love it!