Translate

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Innovative Beads and Fiber Arts Expo at Manhattan Center

SAVE THE DATE! Hey Everyone! If you are in the area or can make it to the city on May, 21, 22 and 23 (that's next weekend) Please take some time to visit the

Innovative Beads and Fiber Arts Expo at
Manhattan Center






SAVE THE DATE!

Hey Everyone! If you are in the area or can make it to the city on May, 21, 22 and 23 (that's next weekend) Please take some time to visit the

Innovative Beads and Fiber Arts Expo at
Manhattan Center
which is located at 311- West 34th Street in NYC!
The Times for the show are as follows:
Friday, May 21: 2:00pm-6:00pm
Saturday, May 22: 10:00am-6:00pm
Sunday, May 23: 11:00am-4:00pm

I will be there with all my Ceramic Goodies. Stoneware, Porcelain and Raku!

On Saturday, I will not be in attendance at the show. I have a Baby Shower to go to for someone who is very near and dear to me which cannot be missed! My mother, Dona and My husband Hank will be side by side managing LPA for the day (gulp) My mom kind of knows its ceramic but other than that save your questions for me! If there is a question that needs answering right away both Husband and Mother are under instruction to call me or text me for the answer...if not, leave them a message with your number and I will call you the following day!

I will be posting a discount coupon for use at the show on my blog and my facebook fan page so stay tuned for that!

If you need more information on how to get to the show you can find travel info for both Parking and Public Transportation by visiting the shows main web site at www.InnovativeShows.com

If that isn't enough to get you there... Come see the worlds LONGEST NECKLACE! Yes, they are making the worlds longest necklace and working under the guidelines of The Guinness Book of World Records. The Money raised from this will be used to help fund specialized art therapy beading programs at hospitals and cancer centers across the country.

There will be FREE DEMO'S:
Polymer Clay
Crocheted beaded scarves and preemie hats
Seed Beads...their multiple uses
Incorporating Metals in Jewelry Design
Buying and Caring for Pearls
Embroidering KISS Pillows
Trends in Crochet Design

You may also (using the link provided above) register for classes in the following:
Basic Beading
Pearl and Wire Bracelet w.matching Ring
Cyrstal Loops Bracelet
Beading around a cabochon
Peyote Delica & Swarovski Ring
Swarovski Puffy Heart
Swarovski Reversible Donut
Make Polymer Beads
Exotic Dreams Necklace
Turkish Flat Bead Crochet Bracelet
Fifties Flowers Embroidered Needle Work
and much more!

Its the first FIBER and BEAD Show Innovative has ever put together -- and the first show in NYC..
This is really going to be fabulous!
Its one block from Penn Station... so anyone who lives anywhere near a train station has NO EXCUSE not to come

Would love to see you there!
Email me if you have any questions or concerns regarding LISA PETERS ART Designs and this show!

Some samples of my new work

2 comments:

Mellisa said...

The new stuff is fantastic as always :) Good luck with the show...if only I wasn't all the way over here on the west coast!

Our Hands For Hope said...

I love your new work.. The colors are wonderful and very interesting.
Terisa