Translate

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Fall Fantasy Fun

I wanted to Thank everyone for the wonderful response to my new Fall Fantasy Collection of Beads & Buttons.  I always get a little nervous right before introducing something new &  I am so pleased that the response was positive-- so positive in fact that after a few days R & R celebrating my birthday and our 22nd Wedding Anniversary I will be back in the studio recreating the pieces that you loved in the colors you requested as well as some new colors to prepare you for the holiday's.    New pieces should be available by November 15th if all goes as planned (which it never does, so I would keep a close watch on my FB updates ;)

Again I would like to Thank all the wonderfully creative people over at Vintaj for asking me to be their Art Bead Partner for Fall and ask you to visit their website and blog to join in on all the design fun.  There is still time to enter the "Harvest Moon Design Challenge
Contest Rules for the  VINTAJ Harvest Moon Design Challenge 
You can read more about the Vintaj Giveaway here on the Vintaj E Newsletter

Here are some of the gorgeous designs made by the Vintaj Design Team using LPA Components -If you click on the photo captions you will be directed to the Vintaj Idea Gallery with a list of findings that you will  need to create one of the beautiful pieces of Jewelry.
Layered Leaves features a LPA Maple Leaf Charm & Flower Link Bead

Autumnal Glow features a LPA Leaf Pendant in Orange

Harvest Moon features a LPA Leaf Pendant in Brown

Autumn Cluster features a LPA Leaf Button

Fall Reflection features 2 Large LPA Focal Connector Beads
.
There are some pieces still available in the LPA Etsy Shop - if there is anything you want but do not see please email me lisa@lisapetersART.com or send me an ETSY convo.   Fingers crossed I will be able to replenish the shop by Mid November!

You can view more photo's of the Fall Fantasy Collection by visiting my Flickr Photostream = Flickr

Thank you!
Happy Creating..
Lisa

No comments: