Translate

Friday, December 19, 2014

Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays

I know I don't blog very often but ever since I started sending out the Lisa Peters ART Newsletter I have been forgetting about updating my blog.  Sorry.

If you would like to sign up for the newsletter please do so by clicking here: Sign Up Form

now back to this blog post

HAPPY HOLIDAYS FROM LISA PETERS ART
Hello Everyone! Winter has come a little early for me this year.. I was not quite ready to give up the warm weather just yet but it seems as though I no longer had choice. I know that we have been a bit behind schedule and have been working hard in the studio trying to catch up.

I have been glazing new beads over the last month or so and wanted to let you know that my Etsy shop NEW INVENTORY UPDATE took place last week and I have just finished photographing more items to be listed today and over the weekend.

I have two new shapes in cabochons "cigars and trapezoid" as well as some new red, purple and gold glazes that I think you will really like.

Enjoy & Happy Creating
Best wishes for a wonderful Holiday Season
and a New Year filled with Peace and Happiness
Lisa & Family
Here are some photos of my most recent beads and cabochons
Buttons

Shank Buttons


NEW SHAPE "Cigar Cabochons"

Assorted Beads

Large and Medium Triangle Cabochons

NEW SHAPE "Small Triangles" Cabochons

Oval Cabochons

Round Cabochons

Jumbo Shank Buttons

Square Cabochons

NEW SHAPE Trapezoid Cabochons

 

1 comment:

nat design said...

how lovely buttons you have!I collect buttons and using in fashion jewellery;)