Translate

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Spring Ahead My Foot!

I changed my blog colors to reflect a nice springy - green and maybe Mother Nature will take the hint!   We were doing okay there for a few days and then snow!  Today we were promised 8" or more., but all I see is rain so maybe it is not coming after all...though I do feel for my fellow NJ'ians out west,  rumor has it they received what they were promised!

The anxiety is starting and I am now trying to organize my thoughts and my materials for the upcoming Bead and Button Show in June.  The last few days I said I was going to start working in RAKU clay but just when I was about to open the box the Dark Brown Stoneware starting calling my name.  I am highly addicted to playing with different clays when I should be trying to perfect one -- but that's not going to happen in my studio..you can be sure of it!  I am as attention deficit as they come when you start talkin clay..as soon as I fall in love with one -- I am on to the other..but enough psychoanalysis for today..   All I know is I see alot of versatility during the next few months.

Etsy will not take a total back seat to this and I am trying to list 2 days a week and ship on Friday's.  The rest will be dedicated to creating in the studio and for those of you who know my routine, watching Netflix movies and documentaries!

I don't think I have anything coming up - publication-wise, if I do., please let me know.   I do believe I will be doing another Trunk Show at Beads Mosaic-Nanuet in May and other than that there is nothing on the calendar for right now!  That will probably change shortly.

So I leave you with this unexciting blog post for today - maybe I will have something a little more exciting to say next week!

Happy Creating!
and please check out the ETSY shop.. lots of new listings went up this morning and more to come this evening!

Lisa



No comments: