Translate

Wednesday, March 13, 2013

South Jersey here I come....

What are you doing this weekend Jersey?

Come see me at Bead Binge 2013 at the Cherry Hill Armory which is hosted by the South Jersey Bead Society  this weekend March 16 & 17 from 10am-5pm.  I will be sitting next to dear friend Amy from The Bead & Glass Boutique in Pitman, New Jersey!    Click here for your coupon for $1 off the price of admission.

I would also like to congratulate Melinda Orr on her first digital issue of Artisan Whimsy - Bead Chat Magazine.   You did a wonderful job Melinda and I thank you for featuring my work on pages 4-5 of the magazine!   Check it out by clicking on the link!

My etsy shop is sad looking, I know.. but I have been in the studio preparing for Bead and Button -so please have patience and email me if you need anything!

See ya this weekend,
Happy Creating,
Lisa



No comments: