Translate

Friday, March 1, 2013

Time for Berks!

Well, I am not going to win any awards for my blogging skills or dedication...but here I am - 2 months since my last post to tell you its TIME FOR BERKS!


Would love to see you this weekend at Berks Bead Bazaar in Wyomissing, Pa  - be sure to print out the coupon for for a discount towards the price of admission.

I have a special coupon for those of you coming to the show towards a purchase at my booth


Hope to see you there!
If you would like to see some samples of my new work for 2013 Please check out my flickr page:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/lisapetersart/





3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Lisa you are amazing! I do not think I will ever see a creation of yours I do not want!!! So wish I could be there!!!!!!!

DVArtist said...

Won't be able to be at the show. Oregon is a bit off the path. LOL
Good luck!
Nicole/Beadwright

TesoriTrovati said...

I hear so much of this show from you and others that I wish I were closer! Sounds like a great venue. By the way, I used one of your beads in my Challenge of Music piece that is revealed on my blog today along with so many other great artists I admire. If you would like to check it out sometime, here is the link: http://treasures-found.blogspot.com/2013/03/the-challenge-of-music-reveal.html
Enjoy the day! Have a great show! Erin